Tokina Fírin 20mm F2.0 FE MF mount Sony E
The Japanese manufacturer launches the Tokina Fírin 20mm F2.0 FE MF Sony E mount . An objective ultra-fixed fixed focal length lens with manual focus aimed at satisfying the needs of the increasingly large legion of Sony mirror camera cameras.
Arrival in Spain:
We do not know if this objective will reach Spain shortly or it will go through all the countries of the world a few months before arriving here. However, as a recent Sony E photographer, I am happy that photo accessory manufacturers are aware that something is changing in the sector.
A sector that change in favor of Sony E:
Profoto , a pioneer in lighting, has already done so with the Air Remote for Sony and Olympus. Synchronizers that allow you to use your autonomous flashes in other brands than the two most popular on the market.
Being able to control the new Profoto B1X flashes, mount your Canon lenses on your Sony E camera or use an angle Sony E mount as the Tokina Fírin are not baladís.
Technical data of the Tokina Fírin 20mm F2.0 FE MF for Sony E:
- The Tokina Fírin 20mm is a fixed focal length lens.
- It has a maximum opening of F2.
- Minimum opening of F22.
- Optical construction: 13 lenses divided into 11 groups.
- 96.2º viewing angle available in cameras with full frame sensor.
- Diameter of the front filter of 62mm.
- Minimum focusing distance of only 11 centimeters.
- Manual focus, a minor problem for Sony cameras with focus peaking.
- Control of manual opening.
- Film quality, although without opening definition T.
Where can you find it?
At the moment this objective can only be imported in Spain, I leave you with the options available at the time of writing this article:
Tokina Fírin 20mm F2 FE MTF for Sony E – Spain
Tokina Fírin 20mm F2 FE MTF for Sony E – International