GoHealth is seeking a Senior Director, Advanced Analytics to join as Head of the Statistical Modeling function, reporting to the Vice President, Advanced Analytics. You will guide the work of a team of scientists and data analysts, apply rigorous statistical approaches to important problems, and work as a team to develop exceptional solutions that drive GoHealth’s unprecedented growth. We are looking for candidates capable of managing and empowering teams, who have demonstrated expertise in statistical modeling and data science, and the ability to turn that expertise into substantial financial impact.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and under-represented groups only apply for jobs if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break this statistic and apply. No one ever reaches 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your inquiry.
- Manage a team of scientists and data analysts to work on advanced analytics projects in customer lifetime value, A / B testing and other areas.
- Work with Customer Analytics and Revenue Operations to build predictive models, make accurate revenue forecasts, and support the right financial controls and revenue recognition.
- Oversee the analysis of the customer’s lifetime value and the identification of factors of attrition and churn. Provide continuous analysis to drive improvements in customer retention.
- Establish requirements for data and software engineering teams to create systems to produce large data models and flows.
- Demonstrate the ability to stay current and improve at the forefront of academic research in statistical modeling, data science and analysis. Introduce technology and process changes throughout the organization.
- Mentor, empower and develop Data Scientists and Data Analysts within the team.
Skills and experience:
- Over 7 years of experience using statistical modeling and data science to solve problems.
- Over 3 years of hands-on experience managing a team of scientists and data analysts.
- BS or BA in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, operations research, computer science, economics or engineering.
- Proficiency in statistics including regression, estimation, hypothesis testing and Bayesian methods.
- Mastery of optimization techniques including linear optimization, non-linear optimization, network optimization and dynamic optimization
- Proficiency in using Python for data manipulation and information extraction from datasets; Experience with numpy, scipy, pandas and scikit-learn Python packages.
- Familiarity with probabilistic modeling, including Poisson processes and renewal processes.
- Experience taking ideas and turning them into applicable steps that can promote value.
- Convey complex concepts to colleagues with varying degrees of analytical understanding.
Benefits & Benefits:
- Open vacation policy because work-life balance is important
- 401k program with business correspondence
- Employee share purchase program
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee resource groups
- Work at home
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Because of unprecedented COVID-19 situation, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This includes interviews, onboarding and every day-to-day role. Please bear in mind that our roles will not be distant in the long run and will return to an office once we are safe following directions from local health authorities and the CDC.